Multiprotocol advanced RTU (Remote Terminal Unit) with local processing capability, compact modular construction, provided for installation on DIN rail.
The B300 RTU is a modular system composed of a CPU and of several Input/Output modules.
The CPU MODULE is equipped with some Input/Output lines and can be used in a standalone configuration, without additional modules, when the on board I/O lines are sufficient for the specific application.
– CPU module
– Calculation power ensured by the ARM microprocessor.
– 2 GB non-volatile memory on SD card.
– On board Input/Output lines: 12 Digital Input, 4 Analog Input, 2 Digital Output.
– Communication ports: Ethernet port, USB port, n. 2 RS232 serial port, RS485 serial port, Bluetooth functionality.
– CAN port to connect expansion modules that can be local or distributed on the plant under control.
– Communication protocols: IEC 60870-5-101, IEC 60870-5-104, MODBUS TCP, MODBUS RTU, ELEKTRON SIGMA, CAN Open.
– GSM/GPRS module on board with external antenna connector.
– Bluetooth on board.
– PLC function to implement local automations, programmable with a powerful integrated development environment which supports all the five programming languages required by the IEC 61131-3 standard.
DI-16 – ADDITIONAL 16 DIGITAL INPUTS MODULE
– 16 opto-isolated input channels
– LED for input channels status and CAN bus connection status
AI-08 ADDITIONAL 8 ANALOG INPUTS MODULE
– 8 analog input channels
– LED for CAN bus connection status
DO-08 ADDITIONAL 8 DIGITAL OUTPUTS MODULE
– 8 output channels on relays contacts
– LED for output channels status and CAN bus connection status